life with a coach, three kids, and a full time job....

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Boy




The boy: He doesn't get much attention on this blog.
He passed the "cute sayings" stage a long time ago.
And....he can read....which makes saying much about him a little dangerous.
I don't want him to hate me...now or later!

But I came across these pictures as I was looking through summer albums.
You know - summer? When there isn't snow on the ground?
Seems like a long time ago, huh?

Anyway, found these pictures, and got tickled.



One day I will need to do a post of all the pictures I have of this girl sitting on her brother.
Especially when he's trying to play his Nintendo DS or read.



I guess she really likes getting his attention.
(And, for the record, I think he likes it, too.)



"What's that, Mommy? Want me to do what?"


"This?"



"Okay!"



That hand on her face?  He's shoving her away.
Had to clarify that for the 13-year-old he will be one day.
This kiss WAS NOT his idea!

But it sure was funny!


Oh, and adorable. 

Okay, all done embarrassing my kids now.
Thanks for sharing this moment with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment