life with a coach, three kids, and a full time job....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not Just ANY "Title"




Yep, it’s been more than a month.

For a couple of weeks, I was somewhat obsessed with basketball, and didn’t think I should bombard you with my obsession.

Then suddenly there was way too much to say, and no time to say it.  And the fact that there was way too much to say made it tough to know even where to start.  And then a week passed (spring break and vacation), and then another (in which I attempted to adjust to incredibly long days and not enough sleep), and the longer I waited to try to tell our story, the harder it seemed to try to say it.


In retrospect, I think I should have just told my story in two pictures.


This one:





And this one:

It was an oh-so-sweet ending to the best season yet.

“The boys” are now in the process of ordering rings and celebrating their win.  

I’m trying to catch up on sleep.

I’m not complaining, though…I’d do it all over again!

In fact, let’s just repeat this next year, okay?

2 comments: