life with a coach, three kids, and a full time job....

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update on the sickness!

Did I mention that the game Tuesday night was against the team that beat us last season in the state tournament? In overtime? On a bad call? Ummm…yeah, a big game.

And the bad call complaint? That's not just me griping because we lost…one of the officials actually made the same comment to my husband. It was that ugly.

Apparently Tuesday night wasn't a whole lot better, but dragging himself to practice must have paid off, because after being down by, well, a lot, (in the 4th quarter, no less), we came back to win by 3. Whew.

I was home getting updates by text, thinking they'd better pull it together and win, or I was going to be really irritated that I'd put myself in that van to breathe those germs to drive him up to practice. (I was sick – I'm sure I can be excused for being slightly unkind in my thoughts! Right? Hmmm.)

Well, so anyway, I now have a happy husband…and he's got a team that's 4-0 (started a tournament today, they won the first game). It's a great start to the season! And not a half-bad way to get ready for Christmas!

(Now if my concert next week can go half as well, I will be oh-so-grateful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment